Qualitative Research Case Study: Presentation- PSY 245 WEEK 5
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation that covers all the information related to your case study. Include the following:
- Introductory slide
- Case background
- The research question for the case study you selected
- The goal of the research: How would this apply to the real world?
- Ethical considerations for the research, including any use of social media, cultural practices, and learning
- Cultural diversity on the interpretation of your research findings
- Qualitative method used
- Any possible unanticipated influences on the research
- A sample of your survey or interview questions, if applicable
- Description of the type and size of the sample for the study
- Two variables from the study that involved using correlation, explained
- Reference page (Provide speaker notes that address the reference and reasons you selected what you did for the study.)
Format any citations in your Qualitative Research Case Study: Presentation presentation according to APA guidelines.