Assessment Instructions: Determining the Credibility of Evidence and Resources
Develop a 2-4-page scholarly paper in which you describe a quality or, or a chosen diagnosis, and then identify and analyze credible evidence that could be used as the basis for applying EBP to the issue.
Be sure to address the following in this assessment, which correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide.
- Describe a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis, that could benefit from an evidence-based approach.
- Explain criteria that should be considered when determining credibility of resources such as journal articles and websites.
- Analyze the credibility and relevance of evidence and resources within the context of a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis.
- This is where you are selecting the specific resources to help address the issue in your chosen scenario.
- Explain the importance of incorporating credible evidence into an EBP model used to address a quality or safety issue, or a chosen diagnosis.
- Communicate using writing that is clear, logical, and professional with correct grammar and spelling using current APA style.
Number of references:Cite 3–5 sources of scholarly or that support your findings and considerations. Resources should be no more than five years old.