• You must have your Research Topic approved by January 12, 2018 The FIRST WEEK you should have answered the Discussion Board assignment.
• Your program..Example: Criminal Justice or Finance .. Nursing, etc.
• Three topics of your interest explaining for each topic how is related to your field and psychology.
You will be expected to complete a research paper and submit it for the class according to the syllabus.
• The paper assignment should include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards: Title page (1), Abstract (1), Content pages (5), Conclusion (1), and References (1). Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
• For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
• Only academic sources will be accepted, which means no Googles or Wikipedia.
• By copying and pasting information to complete any assignment during the class such as Research papers, or Discussion Forums would not be tolerated. Therefore, your grade will be “0” grade.
The structure should include the following:
All work must comply with APA written standards:
1- Title page (1)
2- Abstract (1),
3- Content pages (5),
4- Conclusion (1),
5- References (1).
Therefore, there must be a minimum of 9 pages per project.
In addition, you can utilize the services from the Writing Lab at the Hialeah campus and Online with Professor Ileana Torres.
• Please, make the necessary arrangements to get the help and support you may need in writing and editing your Research Paper assignment before you submit it to Turnitin. Prof. Ileana Torres can be reached at: [email protected]
• All work must be turned in by the due date. Failure to do so will result in a grade of zero (0) for that assignment.
• You must include at least three (3) professional journal articles (Primary Sources) from the FNU Database for journals in Psychology. Include in-text citations for any information taken, quoted or paraphrased from references sources.
• Use APA citation style in the body of your paper so I know where the information came from (like your text does). This is the (Author, date) you see in your text. It gives credit to original author’s research and are alphabetized by the author’s last name.
• Your research will be your own research and writing. No copying or pasting information!!!
• The research paper will account for 20% of your grade.
• Late papers will not be accepted.
• Bipolar and Related Disorders