Assignment: The impact of taking Notes in class on quiz grades
Topic-The impact of taking Notes in class on quiz grades
· Any action possesses a reaction. In this case, taking notes in class influences positive grades if someone reads them.
· Better grades originate from taking notes in class
· Poor grades come from ignoring the process of taking notes in class.
b) Operational definitions
· Scholars, results, notes, grades…
2. Literature Review
· Many scholars have developed significant knowledge on the importance of reading.
· Reading and taking notes boosts memories
· It assists in creating positive results as one gets acquainted with the needed knowledge to undertake a quiz.
3. Method of Study
· They comprise of independent and dependent variables.
· Dependent-better quiz grades
· Independent-taking notes
· Random Sampling will act as the method to select groups.
· The data will be measured through interviews and questionnaires.
· It will depend on the answers provided to the research.
d) Experiment Bias
· More data sources employed for verification
· Checking on alternative sources
· Acquiring assistance from peers
a) Informed Consent
· Acquired from the aspect of confidentiality and respecting data provided for the study.
b) Possible Results
· They comprise of one having better results through taking notes and reading them.
· One who does not read notes taken in class has the same failing fate like the one who has not taken notes in class.
· Predicted outcome means the expected nature of data acquired for the study
c) Possible Modifications
· The study should focus on ensuring that it widens its research past the classroom environment.
· Notes should be taken across the board.
d) Potential Confounds
· The internal and external validity of the study is strong. This is because the results created by the hypothesis and the method are strong.