Company Ratios: Appendix C [WLO: 3] [CLO: 1]
Any equity research report will typically include a ratio analysis of the financial performance of the company. For this assignment, you will use the Mergent database available in the university library to retrieve 3 years of financial ratios for the publicly traded company you chose for this class. In addition, you will download and format the financial ratios using Excel. You will save that Excel sheet as a PDF and submit it to Waypoint as Appendix C.
Prior to beginning work on this
- Complete the in Amplifire.
- Review Chapter 11 of
- Watch the following video:
Construct Appendix C:
Using the database in the university library, and following the instructions in the video from above complete the following:
- Find your company within the Mergent database.
- Download your company’s financial ratios for the last 3 years as an Excel document.
- Format the Excel spreadsheet according to the video instructions.
- Save the 3 years of financial ratios as a PDF. Title this PDF file “Appendix C” and submit it to Waypoint.
The Company Ratios: Appendix C must contain your company’s financial ratios for the last 3 years.