- Sunday, May 2 — Upload directly to this before 11:59 p.m. Absolutely no late papers will be accepted.
Description: Watch a stage play. Choose from these productions:
Write an essay that examines the play through at least one of plot, theme, characters, dialogue, music, or spectacle.
- 1000 words
- Do not write in first person (I/we); if you don’t know what this means, .
- Double-space lines. (See “How to Format Line Spacing in Microsoft Word” under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Use a font size no larger than 12 points. (Don’t use cursive or all-italics.)
- Use 1-inch margins.
- No title is necessary.
- Do not use extra space between paragraphs.
- If you incorporate an outside source (a book, film, article, interview, etc.), you must cite it using MLA citation style. It is not necessary to use outside sources for this assignment. (See MLA Overview and Workshop under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Make sure formatting is correct. If it’s not, the penalty will be -5 to -15 points. . You can also find it under Helpful Links on the Homepage.