As part of your programming experience, you will need to develop your skills in working with data types and declaring variables.
- Explain the concept of a variable and a constant.
- Explain the differences between variables and data types.
- Explain the need for data types and the different types available.
- Describe the general process of declaring a variable (You may use an example as part of your discussion).
- Explain the concept “Boolean.”
- (if-then-else structures and if-then).
- Provide an example you used in Python to illustrate this process.