M2 Topic Proposal of the Final Research Paper
Although the full term project is not due until the end of the term, it will be a major part of your work in this course. It is much more extensive than the other written assignments in terms of organizing and the project, and in terms of its length (between 10-20 pages), which is the reason why the work on the project is divided throughout the semester.
This project is an opportunity for you to personalize the concepts you are learning in this course. The topics must be in the field of HR or some application of HR.
For this assignment, submit a 1-2 paragraph description of your.
The term project may take several forms:
- an application of course concepts to your work situation;
- a research paper, using a survey/questionnaire to investigate a concept of interest and value;
- a detailed review of the literature about a concept from the .
You may consider other options; however, be sure to discuss your ideas with me.
The term project should be unique to this course; it may not be used to satisfy the requirements of other courses you have taken in the past or are taking now, and it should not be used in future courses in which you enroll, unless you have the permission of the instructor.
The term project is really a three-step assignment:
- In this module, you submit a brief description of the topic you are considering.
- At the end of Module 3, you will submit a for your term paper. More information on how to submit this assignment will be posted prior to the due date.
- At the end of Module 5, you will submit your . More information about this portion of the paper will be posted prior to the due date.