MIS 690 Topic 7 CLC Model Deployment and Model Life Cycle GCU
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Create a draft outline describing the model deployment and model life cycle aspects of your model. Include the following:
- What are model deployment costs? Research and describe two similar models for cost benchmarks.
- What is a proposed task and timeline for deploying your model? Create a schedule using MS Project 2016 or another free software app.
- What specific training will be required for those who will be using the model on a regular basis? Be sure to review and reference the Topic 7 study materials related to models.
- Can this model be used on a repetitive basis? Explain.
- How will model quality be tracked over time? Be sure to review and reference the Topic 7 study materials related to models.
- What specific benefits to the organization will be realized over time as a result of using the model? Be sure to review and reference the Topic 7 study materials that cover cost and benefit analysis.
Synthesize the information from the draft outline to complete, in 750-1,000 words, the relevant components of the Model Deployment and Model Life Cycle section of the “Capstone Project Thesis Template.”
Submit the draft outline, raw data Excel files, screenshots, and the updated “Capstone Project Thesis Template.”
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the for assistance.