Module 3: Journal Inspire a Shared Vision’
- Review the Inspire a Shared Vision data summary in your SLPI 360 Individual Feedback Report.
- Record your overall score from the Student Leadership Practices Inventory for Inspire a Shared Vision.
- Of the six leadership behaviors that are part of Inspire a Shared Vision, identify the statement that one of your observers indicated you engage in most frequently. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify the leadership behavior statement that your observers felt you engaged in least often. If there is a tie score between two or more behaviors, then indicate the one in which you feel is most accurate.
- Identify at least one action that you can practice this week to strengthen your least engaged in leadership behavior. Review the “Take Action” sections of Chapters 3 and 4 (at the very end of the chapters) in The Student Leadership Challenge for suggestions to help you become a better leader.
- Then implement your plan and describe what you did and the outcomes of your actions.