I’m working on a psychology question and need an explanation to help me study.
Show me you understand the five bases of power by finding scenes that display those uses of power in the film Remember the Titans. (legitimate power, reward power, coercive power, referent power, and expert power.)
For each type of power that you use, I’ll need two things.
- A definition of that kind of power. I strongly recommend you use the textbook’s definitions (Johnson & Johnson 2017), but you can use other sources if you prefer. Dictionaries and Wikipedia are absolutely not permitted. (That’s high school writing.) If you’re not using the textbook, use a technical source, like a peer-reviewed paper. I insist on proper citations.
- An example from the film for each type of power. Describe a scene from the film where that form of power is being used. You’ll have to make it absolutely clear that you understand that kind of power by explaining how it is shown. Who is using it? Why do you say it is this kind of power? Make sure your explanation takes your definition into account. You may use the same scene more than once to illustrate multiple kinds of power
- if you can’t find the movie/film then let me know I’ll try my best to find the it for you.
- If you can’t find the book either let me know aswell
- Please do not use any other sources if not listed please.