(Please color code your answers or us a different front)
1. How long does a heart attack last?
2. List 14 signal for recognizing a possible heart attack.
3. Discuss how to care for a heart attack.
4. What is angina?
5. List 10 signs and symptoms for recognizing angina
6. Discuss care for Angina
7. What is a Stroke?
8. Discuss the different types of strokes.
9. List 17 signs of recognizing a stroke
10. Discuss care for stroke
11. What is Asthma?
12. List 7 signals for recognizing an asthma attack
13. List 9 common reason that may trigger asthma in the following
Environmental (9 reasons)
Drugs or chemical (7 reasons)
Conditions or events (7 reasons)
14. Discuss how to care for Asthma attack
15. Discuss how to us a physician prescribed quick relief inhaler
16. What is hyperventilation
17. List 6 Sign of hyperventilation
18. Discuss care for hyperventilation
19. What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
20. Discuss the different types of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
21. List 3 signs for recognizing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
22. Discuss caring for Chronic pulmonary
23. What is fainting?
24. List and explain 2 types of fainting
25. List 7 symptoms and signs to recognize when a person is about to faint
26. List 13 ways about how to care for fainting?
27. List 4 cautions for fainting(DO NOT)
28. What is a seizure?
29. List 8 medical conditions that may increase the stability or irritability of the brain and can lead to seizures?
30. Discuss the different types of seizures
31. List 11 symptoms to help you recognizing seizures
32. List 5 cautions for seizures (Do Not)
33. Discuss how to care for seizures
34. Discuss the 3 different types of diabetes
35. List 10 signs and symptoms for recognizing low blood glucose.
36. What is another name for low blood glucose?
37. What factors causes low blood glucose?
38. List 4 steps about how to care for low blood glucose?
39. List 9 signs and symptoms for recognizing high blood glucose.
40. What is another name for high blood glucose?
41. What factors causes high blood glucose?
42. Discuss caring for high blood glucose?
43. List and discuss 3 symptoms that may indicate gastrointestinal problems
44. Where is the abdomen located
45. What are hollow organs
46. What are solid organs
47. List 9 questions a first aider should ask when recognizing abdominal pain
48. List 6 steps to care for abdominal pain.
49. List 4 cautions about abdominal complaints.
50. Nausea and vomiting often occur with conditions such as
51. How many days should it take to clear up minor illnesses, nausea and vomiting?_________
52. Persistent nausea and vomiting can signal more serious illnesses such as
53. List 6 question a first aider should answer when recognizing nausea and vomiting
54. Discuss 5 steps about caring for nausea and vomiting
55. List 7 signs that may indicate motion sickness
56. Discuss 2 steps to care for motion sickness
57. What is diarrhea?
58. Diarrhea can be a symptom of
59. List 7 questions a first aiders should answer when treating a person with diarrhea
60. Discuss 4 steps when caring for diarrhea
61. List 3 Cautions concerning diarrhea
62. What is constipation?
63. What do most physicians define constipation as _____________________________________________________________________________________________
64. Normal Bowel movements can occur _________________________________________________________or ___________________________________________________________.
65. What are 4 factors that may cause changes in bowl movement?
66. List 2 signs for recognizing constipation