Write a descriptive essay about yourself( Adjectives and Present Simple Tense should be used)
- How do you look like
- How do you interact in different settings (workplace, family& friends, and school)
- What impression do people have about you (based on your interaction with them)?
300 Words ( Plus/ Minus 50 words) Words below or above the word limit will result in a lower grade.
Your paragraph requires a title and at least 5 paragraph with at least 4 sentences each
- – Introduction of topic and thesis statement with 3 main ideas or claims
- – Body Paragraph 1 – First idea or claim with supporting details
- – Body Paragraph 2 – Second idea or claim with supporting details
- – Body Paragraph 3 – Third idea or claim with supporting details
- – Conclusion restating your ideas
- All students are responsible for correct and timely submission.
Plagiarism will result in a mark of zero and may result in Plagiarism Charge by the ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT.