Your company is an Italian affordable car manufacturer that opened a new factory in Romania, near the town of Lehliu Gară and highway A2 – the factory is finished and started to function at half capacity in 2021, employing nearly a fifth or the local population. In order to work at full capacity, the management decided to bring in 400 specialized/skilled workers from its other factories (situated abroad), a move that might create local tensions. What should be done to prevent such tensions and ensure the integration of the new arrivals into the working force, in order to take the factory to full capacity by 2022?
1. Identify the stakeholders and create a priority matrix for them.
2. Identify the general communication objective for each high priority stakeholder.
3. Identify the key message for each stakeholder, both high and low priority.
4. Present the tactics you will use in order to reach the general objective for each high priority stakeholder – min 3/stakeholder. For each tactic indicate:
a) the stakeholder it targets
b) the general communication objective it is correlated with
c) the SMART objective(s) specific to the target
d) the action(s)/activity(es) – a short, but clear presentation
e) the time of implementation
f) the communication channel(s) it will use and how
5. Create a GANTT diagram for the tactics.
You will submit:
An excel for requirement 1
A word for requirements 2, 3, 4
An excel for requirement 5