.The purpose of this debriefing is to re-examine the experience completing the Week 3 iHuman
Cardiovascular Assessment assignment while engaging in dialogue with faculty and peers. In the
• .Reflect on the simulation activity.
• .Share what went well and consider alternative actions.
• .Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates.
• .Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner.
.This debriefing enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO 2: .Differentiate between normal and abnormal health assessment findings. (PO 4).
CO 3: .Describe physical, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual influences on an individual’s health
status. (PO 1).
CO 4: .Demonstrate effective communication skills during health assessment and documentation.
.Debriefing is an activity that involves thinking critically about your own experiences related to the
virtual simulation you completed. In debriefings students:
o Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week.
o Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor.
o Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner.
• Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers..
• Scholarly sources are NOT required for this debriefing.
• Best Practices include:
o Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful
discussion among classmates and instructor..
o Enter the debriefing often during the week to read and learn from posts..
o Select different classmates for your reply each week..
.Use the following format to reflect on the Week 3 iHuman Cardiovascular assignment. This was the Michael
• .Paragraph One: What went well for you in the simulation? Provide examples of when you felt
knowledgeable and confident in your skills. Do you feel the scenario was realistic? Why or why
• .Paragraph Two: What would you do differently next time? Describe at least one
area you identified where improvements could be made. Were you surprised by any of the feedback
you were provided by iHuman? If yes, please explain..
• .Paragraph Three: What did you learn from this simulation? Or, what did this
simulation reinforce that you found valuable? Do you have any questions related to the scenario?.
Struggling to meet your deadline ?
Get assistance on
iHuman Cardiovascular Assessment
done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!